Dr. Marc Rubman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
I was originally introduced to Dr Rubman when he performed emergency surgery on my shattered wrist, and have since since him for several orthopedic issues. He is sharp, clear, realistic, and has wonderful bedside manner. Additionally, his staff is always courteous and very helpful.

July 21st, 2015
Great appointment...
Scheduled an appointment with Dr Rubman after a good friends recommendations. He was the second doctor I visited. First Dr indicated that I needed both hip replaced. Dr Rubman confirmed that I needed rib replacement, but only one side. He spend time with explaining my options. Answered all my questions. He told me I would know when it was time based on the lifestyle I wanted. As for promptness....if you are going to visit any orthopedic, your wait will be around 40 minutes. Don't expect to be in and out...it is the nature of this business. I waited, but it was worth it...he let me tell my story and gave me enough information to make an informed decision for my future. I brought something to do so I didn't mind the wait.....and believe me I have plenty to do.

April 10th, 2015
A Doctor and Office Staff of superior caring!

February 26th, 2015
Great doctor and practice! A+
Doctor Rubman performed surgery on both of my shoulders. Great experience and outcome!!! Excellent Doctor!

January 20th, 2015
A disappointment
My daughter had a sports injury and a friend recommended Dr. Rubman. I trusted their opinion. We made the appt. When we arrived we filled out appropriate paper work, were told no copay necessary at this time and escorted to exam room after a short wait. We sat in exam room for at least 45 minutes till I finally opened door and walked to reception area to find out that they forgot we were in the room. Dr. Rubman was already taking calls and would probably had gone to lunch had I not inquired. He apologized, reviewed my daughters MRI and suggested an ankle brace. He then requested another MRI and said he would call with results. He also recommended PT and gave us a prescription. Appt. over. We had the additional MRI and waited for a call. None came so I called the office and requested a call back. He called back during the work day and I couldn't take the call. I called back and he never returned my call after that. Months later I received a bill, or I should say my daughter received a bill for $5. Apparently I paid only $20 of my $25 co pay. Confused by this, I didn't pay the additional $5 because I thought a mistake. I have since called the bookkeeper, explained my negative experience. She said she would speak to him and call back. She called and said that the insurance co. says we owe $5 and that he didn't agree to forgo the $5 even based on my less then stellar impression. I felt the need to review because it saddens me that he did not take any responsibility for our unpleasant experience. I will send the $5 and will not be going back to his office.

October 2nd, 2013
Incompetent/ No post op after care/ recommended a joint replacement over 5 years ago. Fixed by another doctor and did not need Joint replacement, just a scope, totally active. Lousy bedside manner Stay away.

May 1st, 2013
AMAZING DOCTOR!
FIxed two shoulders with precision. The best!

April 4th, 2013
WHAT A FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!!!!!!
HIS DIAGONOSIS AND TREATMENT OF MY CONDITION WAS SPOT ON. I FOUND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER TO BE QUITE PROFESSIONAL AND JOVIAL!!!

July 17th, 2012
Horrible Experience
Awful waiting room time, waited an hour and a half for both my visits. Staff didn't follow up at times they said they would, I had to waste a ton of my time making calls, following up, etc. Asked for the Dr to call me and he never followed up. My experience with this Dr and the staff has been the worst service I've ever experienced. I would not recommend to anyone.

November 10th, 2008
Doesnt care
I went to Dr Rubman to take a second opinion. He probably spent not more than 1 minute with me. He skimmed through my MRI, and was very rude. I was shocked to see a doctor behave like this.