Dr. Marc Berger MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016
he is extremely rude and a horrible man. I suggest no one have him as their DR.

November 2nd, 2015
He is very thoughtful
I know the wait is long, but Dr Berger is a great doctor who cares a great deal about his patients. The staff are kind and not rude at all. These other reviews I find unfounded. Dr. Berger is very knowledgeable and precise. I appreciate the entire office and all they do for my family.

October 6th, 2015
WORST PEDIATRICIAN EVER
Stupid man, stupid nurse practitioner (Tia sea) misdiagnosed my 1 year old with eczema when he had full blown scabies. Their office is absolute,y disgusting and dirty. Their wait time policy is the most moronic thing I've ever experienced. Please don't bring your children here, you will truly regret the decision. I am personally reporting these two fools for malpractice. So hopefully they will be out of business soon. Please don't subject your beautiful children to these people. The nurses are stupid too

August 7th, 2015
Liked him alot, but felt his staff was lazy and inefficient. The wait was 1+ hours in the dirty waiting room then another 40-45 in the room. Once he arrived the time he spent was 45+ minutes. I changed doctors asap bc of the staff not the doctor.

December 6th, 2014
It wouldn't take much effort for them to make HUGE improvements.
We went because he is a preferred provider on our insurance. The wait was long but I assumed that was because I'd had to fill out the initial patient paperwork. The staff was nice enough but the office itself is in desperate need of attention. The triage room is across the waiting room from the appointment rooms which is odd. The waiting rooms were messy and in need of paint. The one toy in the wait area was dirty. When we got to a room, it had a old stained carpet (yuck) and the walls were partially (about 10%) painted. The door was in need of repainting already. I asked if they were newly in the space and was told "no" -- I guess image isn't important? Though my son felt warm to me, the axillary temp the staff got was subnormal. (I should have asked for it to be taken again! -- that's a mommy fail.) By that afternoon, he had a raging fever. I called at 4:00 knowing it's a Friday and was told that he would have to go to an emergency room because they don't have weekend hours -- that really isn't their fault -- I DID call at 4:00 on a Friday -- but MY perspective is that he'd been seen earlier that day and now I was in a bind and frustrated and very unimpressed with the office. So, all of that works against my feeling good about this practice. All in all, I really can't blame them for my Friday afternoon sick kid -- but I can say this: if they would clean, paint, use floors vs. old, gross carpeting, it would make an enormous difference in a patient's perception of the practice.

July 9th, 2014
Love this MD.
My Children LOVE this Dr. he takes time with you, explaining each test, and does his best to answer your questions, he also talks to the kids and parents. I don't mind the long waits because I KNOW that this Dr. will spend as much time with me and my children as we need. I have never been treated with anything but respect from this Dr and his staff....He does tend to lecture especially about co-sleeping and child safety issues, but that IS HIS JOB!! TO KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE AND TO EDUCATE YOU AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT CHILD SAFETY!!....sure the place could use a touch-up, a new coat of paint, and some decent chairs...it would help is the parents who complain stopped their kids from kicking and coloring on the walls, and did not allow them to take home (steal) the toys and books that once were all over the waiting room....

August 9th, 2013
Check up with immunizations
My experience in that office was awful. I am a mother of two and for my son to start pre kindergarten he needed a few immunizations. after waiting for 2 1\2 hours to get in a room I was approached by the "M.D." I was talked down to by this person for no reason and was told, due to the fact that I have insurance my son would have to have 4 separate immunization shots instead of 2 combined immunizations which he usually gives to his Medicare and Medicaid pt's. After I asked him if I could pay out of pocket for the combined immunizations for my son, he stated that would be "Medical Fraud"????? On top of that he was rude to my children who were being very well behaved after sitting in an office for 2 1\2 hours? a 3 and 4 yr old? Really? I can not begin to express my deepest regret for even taking my child to that office and seeing that man who had 0 bedside manor especially as a pediatrician! I wouldn't recommend this man to anyone with or without insurance!!!

August 29th, 2012
Completely not OK
First off, I haven't actually met Dr. Berger, only his staff. The office is dirty and in need of a paint job. They don't have medical equipment in the rooms and the exam table looked like it was 30 years old. I wouldn't take my children back there under any circumstances. Dr. Berger may be a great doctor, but I didn't meet him and his offices are unacceptable.

July 13th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
REALLY WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE HIM REALLY TAKES TIME WITH EACH PATIENT WHICH MAKES OTHERS WAIT TIME IS LONGER BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT

April 23rd, 2012
Dr. Berger has a horrible bedside manner. If you have a infant you get the same lecture every visit. If you don't agree with him he will threaten to call DCF/CPS on you. The wait time there is horrible I have waited for over 2 1/2 hours on more than 1 occasion. He doesn't hesitate to call you a liar and threaten you. My kids didn't like him but didn't tell me until I had already found a new doctor. If you love your kids, Dr Berger isn't the pediatrician for you!

March 29th, 2012
Do NOT go to this doctor unless you have NO OTHER CHOICE
I took my son here for pink eye infection. I called on a Mon and they gave me an appt for Thursday mind you by the time he was seen his eyes were swollen shut. I had no other choice because of his insurance but Im def. Changing it ASAP! Dr Berger is very RUDE to both parents and children. My son was just recovering from a very bad rash (which mind u never saw this DR because there were no appt available) and he said I had to take care his skin better I explained it was due to the rash and called me a liar and said it been going on for years! This is the first and last time you have seen my son!!! Even my childs teacher was appauled when I told her a d said she never felt his skin like that. The nurses OK could be more caring when a parent calls for a EMERGENCY VISIT instead of seeing it has a normal ough

October 18th, 2011
Does not like children
We have had so many problems with Dr. Berger. We have waited over 4 hrs (more than once). His office is gross looking, the walls are all half painted. He has no bed side manner - very rude when speaking to our children. One time my two year daughter was reading a book while Dr.Berger was examing my son and he asked my dauther to be silent! Don't go to this doctor!