A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Singman Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Marc Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Cohen practices Urology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Urologists.