A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Cohen, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Hospital Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Marc Cohen practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists, Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons, and Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.