Dr. Marc Cohen, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  EYE PROCEDURE  |  show details
by JANET WEITZ on Mar 25th, 2014

i am typically not the kind of person to to surveys or provide feedback, however this is an exception. the overall experience i had with dr. cohen and his office was spectacular from beginning to end. from my initial consulation, to the staff making sure i was fully prepared for my surgery, to the surgery itself and the after care, i was beyond impressed with the professionalism and high standards of this practice. i was thrilled with dr.cohen and the results of my procdure. the staff could not have been more accomodating - i would highly recommend dr. cohen and the entire practice for any services that they offer.

|  Ms  |  show details
by Donna Melso on Mar 5th, 2014

I wanted to send a note of appreciation for everyone involved. Especially Brittany Dutill. She is exceptional and should be praised for how she handled all details from beginning to end.

|  Ms  |  show details
by teresa shapiro on Jan 14th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Cohen many times over the last year and a half. The office staff is professional and courteous and very helpful. Dr. Cohen has always been prompt, but, most importantly, he is warm and makes me feel that he is truly concerned. He takes his time and listens and answers all my questions. He is super competent, most professional, but not stuffy. Dr. Cohen is truly top-notch.

|  Review of my recent upper bilateral blepharoplasty  |  show details
by Wendi Buchanan on Jan 2nd, 2014

I was originally not going to have my procedure with Dr. Cohen because every friend of mine has a doctor that they "love". In the end Dr. Cohen's surgery schedule accommodated my limited schedule for recovery so essentially, "he won" my business. Thankfully it worked out this way. From the moment I met him, I felt he was going to take very good care of me. He explained the procedure thoroughly, including the risks, and even called me the night before to see if I had any concerns or questions! Everyone at the surgery center was so kind and caring. The warm blankets were just like being at a spa! Dr. Cohen and everyone on his team took the procedure very seriously. I never once felt like I was being pushed through the cosmetic surgery conveyor belt. I had a followup visit several days after surgery and then my stitches were removed today. I am so happy because he expected a certain outcome and explained what would and could happen and it did occur... exactly as he described. There is a kindness and caring nature to Dr. Cohen and his staff that allows one to feel very comfortable and confident that you are in good hands.

|  Lower Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
by Jennifer DeVoll on Dec 5th, 2013

I am so happy with the result of my surgery. Dr. Cohen did a fabulous job. I was nervous prior to the surgery and Dr. Cohen called me at home the day before to see if I had any questions. What a nice touch! No reason to be nervous...I had absolutely no pain afterwards. I actually forgot I had the surgery until I looked in the mirror and saw slight bruising. Dr. Cohen has an excellent bed side manner. He takes time to explain everything and never rushes through the appointments. His staff is also extremely helpful and nice. Thanks so much Dr. Cohen. I have a new found confidence!

|  Highly skilled surgeon with great bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Dr Cohen is an excellent surgeon. I am 3 days post bilateral upper eyelid surgery . I am very happy with the results. I have some discoloration and swelling around my eyes, but this is to be expected. There is no pain. I am so pleased I had this procedure done. I highly recommend Dr Cohen to anyone considering eyelid surgery.

|  PhD  |  show details
by Jane R on Mar 8th, 2013

Drs Cohen and Schwartz are an amazing team. They are gentle and honest in their assessments of how they believe their surgical skills will be of benefit to a client. Their office staff are professional and courteous, waiting time is minimal; when I've come in prior to my scheduled appointment I was seen without a fuss. I could not be more delighted with the results of my surgery and will recommend them to all of my friends.

|  The BEST!!!!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a caring expert! He is skilled and very knowledgable. He listens and never pushes more than I need. :)

|  Upper and lower lid eye surgery  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

I did research before deciding to come to Dr. Cohen. I had read reviews that stated the results of his surgery will look very natural. Now that Ive had my upper and lower eyes done, I can attest to the fact that they look so much better, but I dont look like I had plastic surgery. An acquaintance from work saw me after my surgery and said, You look different. Did you highlight your hair? I said, No, it has been highlighted for years. Im not telling. Im just enjoying my new appearance of looking younger and less tired. My eyes also feel less strained at the end of the day. Thank you, Dr. Cohen!

|  Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

Very professional yet friendly. Does not oversell procedures. Always on time and staff very pleasant.

|  A real gentleman  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I respect and admire Dr. Cohen. In myopinion, Dr. Cohen is the missing link of our Dr's from thepast. Other Doctors should take a lesson from him. He smiles, talks, jokes and pays attention to you questions and concerns.And most of all a real gentleman

|  Could not have been better  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr Cohen is great!!!I felt like I was in good hands and never worried about the procedure.He is an expert at what he does. I am very pleased with the results. There was very little pain and I actually felt like the recovery slow down time was good for me. This experience was so much better than the one visit I made to another Dr. who wanted to sell me all sorts of procedures. Im summary Dr. Cohen is skilled, cares and has a great staff working wtih him.

|  top of the line  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Cohen is an exceptional doctor. Aside from his impeccable credentials, he is warm and caring and always takes the time to fully address any questions or concerns I may have. I appreciate his conservative approach and have been very pleased with his recommendations. He surrounds himself with a wonderful, capable staff that makes the whole experience first-rate.

|  show details
by L on Mar 31st, 2011

My first appointment with Dr. Cohen was several years ago and there is a reason I come back to see him on a regular basis. First and foremost, his skills and knowledge are exceptional. I am always pleased with the results. Moreover, he has a terrific orientation -- taking the time to answer questions and provide information that helps me to make the right decisions for myself. Everyone who works in the office is very courteous and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  Office Visit on 3/17/11  |  show details
by JV on Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Cohen was extremely caring, informative and honest with me. He gave me so many options that I had not even imagined were possible. He spent a lot of time with me and answered ALL of my questions. Together we went over all possible avenues for treatment and decided on the best plan for my needs. I received an injection and Dr. Cohen was extremely gentle with me. I am very nervous about needles and he eased my anxiety. The injection was simple, did not hurt and I am happy with my results so far. I will be returning for more care in the future according to the plan that Dr. Cohen and I outlined together. I would give Dr. Cohen the HIGHEST recommendation to anyone interested in cosmetic procedures. He is the ideal doctor for anyone considering having fillers around the eye area since he is an eye doctor and he teaches other doctors how to give the injections to their patients. Who better to trust with your eyes?

|  Comfortable and Caring  |  show details
by Joanna on Mar 17th, 2011

I visited Dr. Cohen in January to see if I was a candidate for Latisse. For years I had pulled my eyelashes out and I was embarassed to see someone about it. Dr. Cohen and his staff at the Bala Cynwyd ofiice were wonderful. I did not feel judged over my condition. They made me feel comfortable and well informed about the course of treatment. Since then I've had amazing results from the treatment. Thank you so much!

|  excellent results in caring atmosphere  |  show details
by J.R. on Mar 14th, 2011

Was thrilled with consultation, expertise, and results with Dr. Cohen. His sensitivity, low-key and friendly manner made me feel comfortable, and his expertise in his area is very impressive. He was very caring and kind in regard too all of my questions and concerns. I am happy beyond belief with the wonderful and natural results! He and his entire staff are wonderfully nice. Recommend him 100%!

|  A real Top Doc  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I would reccommend Dr. Cohen to the entire world. He is so professional and kind and caring. He is evrything that you want and expect from a doctor. This also includes is fantastic staff. I would only have praises for Dr. Cohen and Staff