Dr. Marc Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Cohen?

May 16th, 2016

Dr Marc is GREAT!!

March 25th, 2014

EYE PROCEDURE

i am typically not the kind of person to to surveys or provide feedback, however this is an exception. the overall experience i had with dr. cohen and his office was spectacular from beginning to end. from my initial consulation, to the staff making sure i was fully prepared for my surgery, to the surgery itself and the after care, i was beyond impressed with the professionalism and high standards of this practice. i was thrilled with dr.cohen and the results of my procdure. the staff could not have been more accomodating - i would highly recommend dr. cohen and the entire practice for any services that they offer.

March 5th, 2014

Ms

I wanted to send a note of appreciation for everyone involved. Especially Brittany Dutill. She is exceptional and should be praised for how she handled all details from beginning to end.

January 14th, 2014

Ms

I have been to Dr. Cohen many times over the last year and a half. The office staff is professional and courteous and very helpful. Dr. Cohen has always been prompt, but, most importantly, he is warm and makes me feel that he is truly concerned. He takes his time and listens and answers all my questions. He is super competent, most professional, but not stuffy. Dr. Cohen is truly top-notch.

January 2nd, 2014

Review of my recent upper bilateral blepharoplasty

I was originally not going to have my procedure with Dr. Cohen because every friend of mine has a doctor that they "love". In the end Dr. Cohen's surgery schedule accommodated my limited schedule for recovery so essentially, "he won" my business. Thankfully it worked out this way. From the moment I met him, I felt he was going to take very good care of me. He explained the procedure thoroughly, including the risks, and even called me the night before to see if I had any concerns or questions! Everyone at the surgery center was so kind and caring. The warm blankets were just like being at a spa! Dr. Cohen and everyone on his team took the procedure very seriously. I never once felt like I was being pushed through the cosmetic surgery conveyor belt. I had a followup visit several days after surgery and then my stitches were removed today. I am so happy because he expected a certain outcome and explained what would and could happen and it did occur... exactly as he described. There is a kindness and caring nature to Dr. Cohen and his staff that allows one to feel very comfortable and confident that you are in good hands.

December 6th, 2013

Lower Eyelid Surgery

I am so happy with the result of my surgery. Dr. Cohen did a fabulous job. I was nervous prior to the surgery and Dr. Cohen called me at home the day before to see if I had any questions. What a nice touch! No reason to be nervous...I had absolutely no pain afterwards. I actually forgot I had the surgery until I looked in the mirror and saw slight bruising. Dr. Cohen has an excellent bed side manner. He takes time to explain everything and never rushes through the appointments. His staff is also extremely helpful and nice. Thanks so much Dr. Cohen. I have a new found confidence!

July 25th, 2013

Highly skilled surgeon with great bedside manner

Dr Cohen is an excellent surgeon. I am 3 days post bilateral upper eyelid surgery . I am very happy with the results. I have some discoloration and swelling around my eyes, but this is to be expected. There is no pain. I am so pleased I had this procedure done. I highly recommend Dr Cohen to anyone considering eyelid surgery.

March 8th, 2013

PhD

Drs Cohen and Schwartz are an amazing team. They are gentle and honest in their assessments of how they believe their surgical skills will be of benefit to a client. Their office staff are professional and courteous, waiting time is minimal; when I've come in prior to my scheduled appointment I was seen without a fuss. I could not be more delighted with the results of my surgery and will recommend them to all of my friends.

October 3rd, 2012

The BEST!!!!

I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a caring expert! He is skilled and very knowledgable. He listens and never pushes more than I need. :)

September 15th, 2012

Upper and lower lid eye surgery

I did research before deciding to come to Dr. Cohen. I had read reviews that stated the results of his surgery will look very natural. Now that Ive had my upper and lower eyes done, I can attest to the fact that they look so much better, but I dont look like I had plastic surgery. An acquaintance from work saw me after my surgery and said, You look different. Did you highlight your hair? I said, No, it has been highlighted for years. Im not telling. Im just enjoying my new appearance of looking younger and less tired. My eyes also feel less strained at the end of the day. Thank you, Dr. Cohen!

April 24th, 2012

Eyelid Surgery

Very professional yet friendly. Does not oversell procedures. Always on time and staff very pleasant.

June 23rd, 2011

A real gentleman

I respect and admire Dr. Cohen. In myopinion, Dr. Cohen is the missing link of our Dr's from thepast. Other Doctors should take a lesson from him. He smiles, talks, jokes and pays attention to you questions and concerns.And most of all a real gentleman