A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldman, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stephen Goldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.