A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldman, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stephen Goldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.