Dr. Marc Goldman MD Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2017
Misdiagnosed
Long story, very unhappy with Dr. Goldman

December 10th, 2016
Dr Goldman is very competent and thorough. X-rays were conveniently taken across the hall. All the staff are friendly and competent as well. SJRC is a very well run organization.

September 23rd, 2016
Very positive results from Dr. Goldman
Entire staff in Dr. Goldman's practice is prompt, courteous and efficient. My experience could not have been any better and my knee replacement recovery has been excellent.

September 1st, 2016
I went to Dr. Goldman for a consultation, with a possible knee replacement in the future. I was amazed at the short wait time in the waiting room and the exam room. Everyone was very nice and Dr. Goldman made me feel at ease right away. I feel like whatever is in the future, this is where I want to be.

July 23rd, 2016
My visit with Dr. Goldman was very satisfying. He explained everything in language I could understand. My options were outlined so my course of action was detailed.

May 30th, 2016
Dr. Goldman's office is exceptionally clean and bright and spacious. He is very friendly as is his staff. I have seen him for knee replacement and pain in my shoulder and both problems have been handled to my satisfaction. I would recommend him to anyone with orthopedic problems.

April 3rd, 2016
This team is terrific.
I am so pleased to have found Dr. Goldman and his team. From the front desk, the nurse, the x-ray tech, and the surgery coordinator, I felt I had found the right place. Each of these ladies was professional, courteous, and kind to me. Dr. Goldman explained exactly what my procedure would entail, and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. My arrival was filled with apprehension; my departure was filled with peace and hope.

March 21st, 2016
MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH LIKE DR. GOLDMAN VERY MUCH.

February 22nd, 2016
The best. I am also writing a letter. Operation 4 weeks ago today. I am normally a person that NEVER rates services excellent, there is always way to improve but this experience was over the top and deserves this rating.

February 15th, 2016
Dr Goldman is the BEST!
Dr Goldman took the time with me to understand what I needed from my replacement knee. Even though I was under 50, my quality of life was so impaired that I was unable to do the things I loved. Dr Goldman's caring nature and excellent bedside manner made the process feel safe and a lot less scary for me. Plus the fact that everyone at Med City who asked who my surgeon was, always smiled and said "he's the best ortho surgeon we have!" Having now gone through the process myself, I have and will continue to recommend Dr Goldman to anyone with asks!!

February 6th, 2016
Dr Goldman did my hip replacement and I couldn't be more pleased. He is easy to talk to, personable and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone searching for an orthopaedic surgeon. I have no more pain and very happy with the results. All the staff in the office is caring and courteous. Yvonne was great in getting all the information in time for surgery

February 5th, 2016
Competent, friendly. Dr Goldman treated my son for a broken leg 18 years ago and now treats my arthritis. I was amazed how fast they did my x-ray and Dr. Goldman met with me to update me. Short and sweet!