A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenstein, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Greenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Scott Greenstein DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Greenstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Greenstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Northport, NY and Webster, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.