A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, BA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Levine practice?
Dr. Marc Levine practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.