Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Helpful show details Very Helpful
by Kristi P. on Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. Posner is very responsive to patient needs. I e-mailed him on a day his office was closed and he responded with in one hour. The office in Federal Hill isn't the most aesthetically pleasing place, but its clean and that's what matters. Very short wait time. I only went to a brief checkup, but my visit was quick and served my purpose. Would recommend.

by Lewis R. Nestor, Sr on Dec 14th, 2015

Excellent care given by Dr. M.S. Posner, M.D.

Oct 7th, 2014

Dr. Posner is a great Doctor, he has always been able to diagnose, treat and heal me any time i needed a doctor.

I Actually look forward to going to the doctors! show details I Actually look forward to going to the doctors!
Sep 8th, 2014

I love that even if i have an unplanned emergency, it is never a problem to get me in the same day with Dr. Posner. The staff is always friendly and seeing the same faces over the years really gives a level of comfort that i never found going to a doctor elsewhere!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Posner is very efficient and I love that he sees his patients so frequently to keep himself connected with any changes or updates that may arise. The staff is very personable! Wait time is very little if any, and its very easy to schedule an appointment even for same day!

Dec 9th, 2008

Too little time spent with the patient. Constantly requiring check up visits just for refills on medication.