A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schwartz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc S Schwartz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marc Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Schwartz practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.