Learn more about Dr. Marc Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc S Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marc Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Cardiologists.