A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc S Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marc Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Cardiologists.