Dr. Marc Weinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Weinberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2015

Consummate Professional

I recently switched over to Dr. Weinberg from my long time primary care physician after a friend recommended him to me. He was every bit as thorough and professional as I was told. Dr. Weinberg helped me develop a plan for managing a chronic medical problem I have long dealt with, and actually took the time to explain WHY a different course of treatment may be effective. I would highly recommend him to others who are looking for more personalized health care.

August 3rd, 2008

Time, educates me, discusses new research

Dr. Weinberg has always passionately discussed his research projects in his academic research in preventing hardening of the arteries and applies it to my body and family. He likes to take his time, and quiz me for fun to be be sure I learn. When I developed a life threatening illness he consulted with me in his office with three national medical doctors who were professors and experts. I could not be happier in his caring and "heart" in caring about me and my family.

July 30th, 2008

Consumate Professional

Dr. Weinberg is always on top of things. He takes care of myself, and both of my parents. He is a true gentleman. My father has trouble walking, and when he comes in with my mother, an assistant always comes out to help him into the exam room. Dr. Weinberg and his staff have always done the little things, it was a shame when he left practice, we sorely missed him.

July 30th, 2008

I will never see any other doctor for as long as I live.

July 25th, 2008

Smartest physician I have ever met

I have been a patient of Dr.Weinberg's for almost 20 years. He is by far and away the most brilliant, caring and compassionate physician that I have ever met. He has picked up on diagnoses that other doctors have missed totally.