Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 10th, 2009

Dr. Weinberg has returned to practice Internal Medicine offering the most comprehensive Personal Healthcare in RI/MA. www.mwmdpersonalhealthcare.com

Time, educates me, discusses new research show details Time, educates me, discusses new research
by Patrick Riley on Aug 3rd, 2008

Dr. Weinberg has always passionately discussed his research projects in his academic research in preventing hardening of the arteries and applies it to my body and family. He likes to take his time, and quiz me for fun to be be sure I learn. When I developed a life threatening illness he consulted with me in his office with three national medical doctors who were professors and experts. I could not be happier in his caring and "heart" in caring about me and my family.

Consumate Professional show details Consumate Professional
by Thomas Friedman on Jul 30th, 2008

Dr. Weinberg is always on top of things. He takes care of myself, and both of my parents. He is a true gentleman. My father has trouble walking, and when he comes in with my mother, an assistant always comes out to help him into the exam room. Dr. Weinberg and his staff have always done the little things, it was a shame when he left practice, we sorely missed him.

by Patrick L. on Jul 30th, 2008

I will never see any other doctor for as long as I live.

Smartest physician I have ever met show details Smartest physician I have ever met
Jul 24th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Weinberg's for almost 20 years. He is by far and away the most brilliant, caring and compassionate physician that I have ever met. He has picked up on diagnoses that other doctors have missed totally.