A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Marc Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Whitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Whitman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc S Whitman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Marc Whitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Whitman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.