A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Saad is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Nabil Saad MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Saad practice?
- Dr. Marc Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Cardiologists.