A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc N Saad MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Saad practice?
- Dr. Marc Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Saad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Cardiologists.