A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sadowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sadowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sadowsky, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadowsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sadowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Northeast Rehab Hosp-Outpt.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Mahlon Sadowsky MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Sadowsky practice?
- Dr. Marc Sadowsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sadowsky practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Nashua Psychiatrists.