A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sadowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sadowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadowsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sadowsky, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadowsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sadowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Northeast Rehab Hosp-Outpt.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc M Sadowsky MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Sadowsky practice?
- Dr. Marc Sadowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sadowsky practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Lawrence Psychiatrists.