Dr. Marc Salzman MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Salzman's bedside manner isn't the greatest and some of the staff isn't as friendly as I would like, but overall his work is great! I had read about his bedside manner before my surgery, but it wasn't enough to deter me from getting him to do my surgery. Very happy with my results.

May 7th, 2014
Life Changing
I've now had 2 procedures done with Dr. Salzman and will not be going anywhere else. My breast augmentation has changed my life. Starting from an A cup and fighting with bulky padded bras and being concerned with which dresses and tops I could wear WITH what bra so that it wouldn't show to now having the confidence to be able to wear anything and everything I want without hassle. They look and feel so natural!! Best thing I've ever done for myself! I decided to come back and have that little bulge on my outer thighs slimmed down and now I love to wear shorts and slim fitting dresses! It was too easy and I was back at work the next day! Dr. Salzman's nurses are so nice and always makes me feel comfortable. Thanks Dr. S- I definitely love my looks!! :)

April 26th, 2014
Dr. Salzman - plastic surgeon par excellence
I had the laser-lipo procedure performed by Dr. Salzman and, for the first time in my life, am actually excited to wear a bikini. While I have always been petite, I had a disproportionately pudgy tummy and virtually no waist. No amount of dieting or exercise did much to improve my troublesome midsection. After years of trying to find ways to camouflage the problem, I finally met with Dr. Salzman for a consultation. At my appointment, it was readily apparent to me why he is held in such high-regard by both patients and members of the medical community. I found him to be patient and compassionate as I detailed all of my concerns and presented him with an exhaustive list of questions. While discussing my treatment plan, it was clear that he possessed the unrivaled intellect, perfectionism, skill, expertise, and hands-on experience required to give me total confidence in my choice of plastic surgeon. The morning of my surgery, I was extremely excited. First, Dr. Salzman used a pen to meticulously mark the locations of my muscles and areas of larger and smaller amounts of fluff so that in addition to simply removing fat, he could actually sculpt my abdomen and waist. During the procedure, I felt some pressure, but absolutely no pain. I was pretty swollen and sore for a few days, but had no problem returning to work the next day (I should mention that I diligently wore my compression garment. It not only helped with my swelling, but really reduced the soreness). With each day, my swelling decreased and the results of my liposuction became more obvious. Within a couple of weeks, I was very pleased with my results and would’ve recommended laser-lipo to anyone who was a candidate. However, after about 4-5 months, I was thrilled with my results and would show my belly to just about anyone who would indulge me. ;-) Not only was my abdomen smaller, but it was sculpted and the skin was tight. I also realized that, amazingly, I had a waist – something I never imagined possible! It has been 7 months since my procedure and I am still amazed that a single, in-office procedure made such a huge difference. Dr. Salzman gave me a cosmetic result that far exceeded even my expectations. Thanks to him, gone are the days of frumpy shirts, empire-waist dresses, and hiding from bathing suits!

March 22nd, 2014
Very dissatisfied and disappointed
I had been going to Dr Salzman Skin Care Spa for over 3 years for Botox. I had a concern about wrinkles forming in my top lip and ask what I could do to help. The nurse that had treated me for three plus years suggested a filler in my lips, which she said would help. I have thin lips so I didn't want filler to make my lips larger, which the nurse said would be a little bit, but would help the lines above my lip. After 2 weeks I called back to speak with the nurse, but she no longer worked there. I made appointment with Dr Salzman because now I have a knot in the lower lip where the filler settled. When I went to the appointment Dr Salzman and another nurse looked at me and said I could spend a $2000 -$5000 to have laser, which I do not have! I am not rich and saved the $600 to have the filler injected. Dr Salzman said I could pay to have additional filler injected! My question is what about customer satisfaction? Why should I have to pay more money to correct their mistake?

October 22nd, 2013
Just do it!
Dr. Salzman's practice is the total package! Everyone in his office is very caring, excellent in each of their jobs with a friendly atmosphere! What a team! Thank you Dr Salzman!

March 21st, 2013
Now looking as young as I feel
Dr. Salzman did my mini facelift with PRPin the office! I recovered quickly and now will look as good as I feel. The staff was helpful and very nice. He did a great job.

September 14th, 2012
I look as good as I feel, thanks Doc!
I visited the office looking for liposuction to my abdomen and hips. I found as I was aging, I was looking rounder but maintain a pretty healthy diet. He did the LiteShape laser treatment in the office. I was comfortable and on my way home in a few hours. Now, weeks later I feel and look better. I would recommend Dr salzman and his staff. They were so nice and really cared about me.

April 7th, 2012
Dr. Salzman and his office staff are very professional and caring. I highly recommend him.

March 1st, 2012
He's the best!
My results were better than I even could have hoped for!! Excellent all around!

January 22nd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!!
Dr, Salzman is an amazing doctor. He gave me all the information i needed to know about my surgery. He is so nice, so is everyone else in his office. He is a caring doctor. very good wait time in office, and with follow ups. I would HIGHLY recomend Dr. Salzman!!!

December 21st, 2011
Best Doctor ever
I had breast reduction. After consulting with another doctor first, I went to Dr. Salzman for a second opinion. He was more thorough, more patient, and more realistic about setting my expectations. The surgery went wonderfully. I was at ease and well cared for and it has been life changing--no more headaches or shoulder pains. The results are great!!

December 19th, 2011
I'm so glad I had this procedure done!!!
Dr. Salzman is the best. He is unbelievably skilled and has an artist's eye. I'm thrilled with the results of my procedure and only wished I had not waited this long!