Dr. Marc Salzman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc Salzman?

Not satisfied

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I had a tummy tuck but had to pay to have Dr. Salsman correct the huge scar and the puffiness I had under the scar. I had to take off work several times and it ending up costing me almost twice as much as I had planned. I was very disappointed that he charged me twice to fix his mistake. The scar is better, but I am still not satisfied for the money I spent, but am not going to pay to redo it for the third time!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Salzman's bedside manner isn't the greatest and some of the staff isn't as friendly as I would like, but overall his work is great! I had read about his bedside manner before my surgery, but it wasn't enough to deter me from getting him to do my surgery. Very happy with my results.

Life Changing

Posted on May 7th, 2014

I've now had 2 procedures done with Dr. Salzman and will not be going anywhere else. My breast augmentation has changed my life. Starting from an A cup and fighting with bulky padded bras and being concerned with which dresses and tops I could wear WITH what bra so that it wouldn't show to now having the confidence to be able to wear anything and everything I want without hassle. They look and feel so natural!! Best thing I've ever done for myself! I decided to come back and have that little bulge on my outer thighs slimmed down and now I love to wear shorts and slim fitting dresses! It was too easy and I was back at work the next day! Dr. Salzman's nurses are so nice and always makes me feel comfortable. Thanks Dr. S- I definitely love my looks!! :)

Dr. Salzman - plastic surgeon par excellence

Posted on April 26th, 2014

I had the laser-lipo procedure performed by Dr. Salzman and, for the first time in my life, am actually excited to wear a bikini. While I have always been petite, I had a disproportionately pudgy tummy and virtually no waist. No amount of dieting or exercise did much to improve my troublesome midsection. After years of trying to find ways to camouflage the problem, I finally met with Dr. Salzman for a consultation. At my appointment, it was readily apparent to me why he is held in such high-regard by both patients and members of the medical community. I found him to be patient and compassionate as I detailed all of my concerns and presented him with an exhaustive list of questions. While discussing my treatment plan, it was clear that he possessed the unrivaled intellect, perfectionism, skill, expertise, and hands-on experience required to give me total confidence in my choice of plastic surgeon. The morning of my surgery, I was extremely excited. First, Dr. Salzman used a pen to meticulously mark the locations of my muscles and areas of larger and smaller amounts of fluff so that in addition to simply removing fat, he could actually sculpt my abdomen and waist. During the procedure, I felt some pressure, but absolutely no pain. I was pretty swollen and sore for a few days, but had no problem returning to work the next day (I should mention that I diligently wore my compression garment. It not only helped with my swelling, but really reduced the soreness). With each day, my swelling decreased and the results of my liposuction became more obvious. Within a couple of weeks, I was very pleased with my results and would’ve recommended laser-lipo to anyone who was a candidate. However, after about 4-5 months, I was thrilled with my results and would show my belly to just about anyone who would indulge me. ;-) Not only was my abdomen smaller, but it was sculpted and the skin was tight. I also realized that, amazingly, I had a waist – something I never imagined possible! It has been 7 months since my procedure and I am still amazed that a single, in-office procedure made such a huge difference. Dr. Salzman gave me a cosmetic result that far exceeded even my expectations. Thanks to him, gone are the days of frumpy shirts, empire-waist dresses, and hiding from bathing suits!

Very dissatisfied and disappointed

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I had been going to Dr Salzman Skin Care Spa for over 3 years for Botox. I had a concern about wrinkles forming in my top lip and ask what I could do to help. The nurse that had treated me for three plus years suggested a filler in my lips, which she said would help. I have thin lips so I didn't want filler to make my lips larger, which the nurse said would be a little bit, but would help the lines above my lip. After 2 weeks I called back to speak with the nurse, but she no longer worked there. I made appointment with Dr Salzman because now I have a knot in the lower lip where the filler settled. When I went to the appointment Dr Salzman and another nurse looked at me and said I could spend a $2000 -$5000 to have laser, which I do not have! I am not rich and saved the $600 to have the filler injected. Dr Salzman said I could pay to have additional filler injected! My question is what about customer satisfaction? Why should I have to pay more money to correct their mistake?

Just do it!

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr. Salzman's practice is the total package! Everyone in his office is very caring, excellent in each of their jobs with a friendly atmosphere! What a team! Thank you Dr Salzman!

Now looking as young as I feel

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. Salzman did my mini facelift with PRPin the office! I recovered quickly and now will look as good as I feel. The staff was helpful and very nice. He did a great job.

I look as good as I feel, thanks Doc!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

I visited the office looking for liposuction to my abdomen and hips. I found as I was aging, I was looking rounder but maintain a pretty healthy diet. He did the LiteShape laser treatment in the office. I was comfortable and on my way home in a few hours. Now, weeks later I feel and look better. I would recommend Dr salzman and his staff. They were so nice and really cared about me.

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Dr. Salzman and his office staff are very professional and caring. I highly recommend him.

He's the best!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

My results were better than I even could have hoped for!! Excellent all around!

Best Doctor Ever!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Dr, Salzman is an amazing doctor. He gave me all the information i needed to know about my surgery. He is so nice, so is everyone else in his office. He is a caring doctor. very good wait time in office, and with follow ups. I would HIGHLY recomend Dr. Salzman!!!

Best Doctor ever

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I had breast reduction. After consulting with another doctor first, I went to Dr. Salzman for a second opinion. He was more thorough, more patient, and more realistic about setting my expectations. The surgery went wonderfully. I was at ease and well cared for and it has been life changing--no more headaches or shoulder pains. The results are great!!