A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Samson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Samson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samson has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Arnold Samson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Samson practice?
- Dr. Marc Samson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Samson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatricians.