Learn more about Dr. Marc Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Samson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Samson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samson has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Arnold Samson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Samson practice?
- Dr. Marc Samson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Samson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.