Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Samson
Dr. Marc Samson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Samson is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Samson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Samson has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marc Samson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Robert Shlens
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi53
Dr. Annette Billings
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Tae Shin
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi23