Learn more about Dr. Marc Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Samson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Samson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samson has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Samson practice?
Dr. Marc Samson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons, Los Angeles Family Physicians, and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.