Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible staff and management of scheduling  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

This was my first encounter with this facility as it was recommended by my primary care physician. I had an appointment today at 2:15 p.m. I arrived at the facility at 1:55 p.m. Completed the paper work at 2:04 p.m. and observed the following: The staff was so unprofessional. Someone had called in to confirm if they had their medical records with this provider and the female staff that answered the phone was soo nasty to the caller and appeared to be annoyed that the person on the phone even bothered to call. Specifically she stated "I cannot help you without a date of birth" and huffed and puffed like she was going to blow this person through the phone. I was escorted to the patient room at 2:11 p.m. and did not see a nurse or doctor. I waited patiently until about 2:45 p.m. and opened the door because I could hear the staff talking about a celebration they were planning and asked how much longer would I be waiting for the doctor. They advised the doctor would be out shortly. I waited in the cold room looking at my watch and thought this was ridiculous and at 2:55 p.m. put my clothes back on and walked out advising that I would not be able to wait any longer as no one was able to give me a time estimate. One lady with warts/multiple bumps on her left hand proceeded to say "If it was me, I wouldn't leave because if I reschedule, I may have to wait another hour." My brain was like "Are you serious? This is a regular thing in this office". I asked her if it would be possible to follow up with the doctor to see how much more time he thinks it will be before he saw me today and she would not get up to follow up if it was going to be another 5 minutes or another 45 minutes. I asked the staff what was the purpose of scheduling an appointment? The female with the wart hands said that the doctor usually only takes 15 minute with each patient but sometimes the patient like to talk. I'm sure the doctor is an ok guy. But, I think the staff is ratchet and unprofessional. If someone would have checked on me periodically to update me on the situation, I might have waited a little longer. But the staff was in "Lalala" land. I asked for the paperwork I had filled out so that they did not have my records and the front desk girl proceeded to trash talk me from around the corner to get the scoop on why I was leaving without seeing the doctor. SMH. A mess.

|  Services  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Always had good service and the doctor has always given me the best service and advise

|  Dr. Marc Samson  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

This doctor is not only an outstanding clinician, but he is excellent at anticipating patient concerns, and does a great job of helping a patient reach a sound decision they can be comfortable with. He is also a skilled surgeon. As a physician myself I was very impressed and recommend this doctor without any hesitation.

|  Good doctor, speaks spanish  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

English is not my first language. i was happy that the office and doctor speak spanish. He helped me a lot. My knee is much better and I can play sport again. Good surgery good doctor

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I was very happy with the service I received. Starting with the staff, they were very friendly and efficient. When the Dr. came into the room he asked me a couple of questions and began to to explain things to me in a way I was able to understand... It was great!

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Busy but thorough doctor.

|  show details
by Martin Hodge on Sep 15th, 2009

Good doctor despite the wait. The doctor was thorough and helped me greatly. I will go back if necessary

|  Great doctor in downtown area  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2008

Very knowledgeable and well trained surgeon. Specially trained in Arthroscopy. He's operated on my knee and shoulder both with excellent results