Dr. Marc Sandberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 17th, 2016
All time favorite doctor. Everything about him is professional and you feel like you are in really good hands

March 31st, 2016
Dr. Sandberg, the educators and nutritionists are excellent. Dr. Sandberg related the indicators that led to the diagnosis of Type II Diabetes, what was needed to stop the progress of the disease. He clearly answered all questions. The educational and nutritionists were the very best. I couldn't recommend them more.

March 6th, 2015
Very Disappointed
Several months back after having blood work done and my thyroid levels unusual, I was referred to Dr. Sandberg. He came highly recommended. I explained the symptoms I been having for quite a long time,some of them being: fatigue, thinning and hair loss, brittle nails, weight gain, etc.. He reviewed my blood work. Because my levels were raised / lowered in what he considered not a "normal" abnormal, he said that he thought the lab made a mistake. He stated that thyroid conditions do not cause hair loss and documented it right on My Patient Paperwork. He decided he would run the tests again at a different lab. Two weeks went by and I heard nothing, so I called his office. Well, wouldn't you know, the results where the same!! My thyroid numbers were still our of range. When I asked what steps we should take next, he said it there was nothing he could do and said to go to a dermatologist for my hair. I cried!!! I went back to my family Dr. who decided to started me on a low does of thyroid medication and increased accordingly until my symptoms improved. Its been nearly 8 months now, the end sides of my eyebrows grew back, my hair is coming back, the fatigue is less severe, the list of improvements goes on and on. Dr. Sandberg is the last Dr. I would ever see for endocrine problems!!!!!!!

November 28th, 2013
Compassionate and knowledgeable
Dr Sandberg has gone above and beyond in caring for my father who was recently diagnosed with diabetes. When we first asked for an appt none was available -we explained his situation and he saw us before the office opened! My parents were frightened -my dad was already jaundiced from his other medical issue- and dr Sandberg explained everything to them until they understood. When his blood sugars were all over the map, the nurses at the education center said they would ask the dr and get back to them. Dr Sandberg came over personally and patiently explained what we needed to do -even writing all down for us! He is a wonderful, caring and smart dr. We are so pleased with the care he has provided !

February 14th, 2012
Very professorial. Not much eye contact.

June 16th, 2011
Claimed he treated Graves Disease but does not
I came to Dr Sandberg as he claimed he could treat Graves Disease with medicine, but I found out the hard way, that he could NOT balance my meds and was not knowledgeable about how to do so. If you have Graves Disease, stay away, as I ended up in the hospital, almost in thyroid storm, after trusting this doc. After my episode, he was back on the radioactive bandwagon, as that is the ONLY way this endo knows how to treat Graves. It is now 7 years later, and with the right endo I am now in remission. Stay away.

September 9th, 2009
Very up to date.Pleasant to interact with

February 13th, 2009
I found him to be a little abrasive but he knows what he is talking about.

October 28th, 2008
Marc Ira Sandberg MD
An extremely competent doctor - friendly, approachable and knowledgable. Interested in conventional and complimentary treatments - I can't speak highly enough of him. A great motivator.

March 30th, 2008
Good Doctor!!! Very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. Takes time to answer patient's questions. Highly recommended.