Dr. Marc Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Sanders?

Thorough and Professional Dr.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

This is the third dermatologist Ive seen over the years, and Dr. Sanders is by far the best. He takes time to listen to your concerns, very thorough and knowledgeable on pros and cons of different treatments (I went for acne). His staff and nurses are courteous and capable. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Sanders was very easy to talk to and spent extra time explaining differences between moles and the problems both my son and I were having. We went away feeling more knowlegable as well as comfortable knowing we were safe and could watch for what we needed to in the future.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr. Sanders is great! He's very friendly and kind. I like that I can be in and out of his office in 20 to 30 minutes. And he always knows the solution to my problem.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

While Dr. Sanders is kindly in his interactions with you, that doesn't last if something more serious that a run of the mill skin issue is at play. I was dealing with a skin cancer diagnosis (which ended up NOT being cancer) and he literally could not STAND my anxiety about it. He rushed, he avoided my questions and it seems like he could not wait to get out of there. I had to wait weeks and weeks for my results, and he never even called me to check on my during that time. I ended up calling the pathologist myself and the sweet pathologist WHO DOESN'T EVEN NEED A BEDSIDE MANNER was the one who helped me understand what my initial results meant. I then found out that Sanders sent some of my testing out of state for a second opinion, and I just got a hefty bill from that out of state place. I didn't give him permission to spend my money like that. It really ticked me off. I am looking for a new dermatologist.

Great!!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I love Dr Sanders. I am surprised at the two other reviews. My family has been to him 4 times and each and every time he is very patient and spends as much time with us as we have needed. I have never felt he rushes. We ask lots of questions and he is great to answer them all.

Disappointed

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I've been to Dr. Sanders several times, and I haven't been completely pleased. As someone else mentioned, he's very fast, and doesn't give you any time to ask questions. He removed a lump on my head, and it was very painful. I had a similar lump removed by another doctor and there was no pain at all. He also froze some skin tags, but didn't do it correctly. I had to go to another doctor to finally get them frozen properly. All in all, nice guy, but he doesn't seem to genuinely care about his patients.

Displeased with skin checks. Happy with everything else.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

He was a little too fast for comfort on my whole body skin assessment. He missed a couple moles that I am now having to go back in and be seen for (abnormal & painful). I feel like these should have been caught on the first visit. The reason he caught the first abnormal mole is because he asked if I was specifically concerned with any moles, I pointed it out to him, and under further inspection it looked abnormal. This was confirmed by the lab within a week or two and a wider area of skin had to be removed. I feel as if a thorough inspection had been done he would have caught it on his own as well as the other moles I am now having to be treated for,.For wart removal or other conditions he is awesome. Super fast response by him once I'm in the office (never have had to wait long), but he does get a little bit flustered if I am asking a lot of questions. Not in a rude way, but his demeanor slightly changes & he gets a bit ancy (probably because he wants to keep up on his schedule, which I understand, but the patient is the most important.Anyway, for skin/pre-melanoma conditions I wasn't super satisfied. For everything else I've gone to him for I'm more than satisfied (except for the time it takes to get in for an appointment - minimum of 4 weeks, but sometimes up to 3 months). He always comes in prepared (having looked over my chart), and with a smile & a handshake. Just want to see a more thorough (and spend more time than 30 seconds) on my skin exams, especially when I'm known to have pre-cancerous moles.I wrote this very quickly. Forgive me if the grammar or syntax aren't great because I haven't done a double check through what I've written.

Posted on February 9th, 2015