A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sangalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sangalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sangalli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangalli graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sangalli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Sangalli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Sangalli practice?
- Dr. Marc Sangalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sangalli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rosenberg, TX.
See Wharton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.