A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schaefer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schaefer, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schaefer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Evan Schaefer MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Marc Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Schaefer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Gastroenterologists.