A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrode graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schrode has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrode accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Schrode practice?
Dr. Marc Schrode practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Willoughby Internists and Willoughby Cardiologists.