A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrode
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrode Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrode graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schrode has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Schrode DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Schrode practice?
- Dr. Marc Schrode has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Schrode practices Cardiology near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Twinsburg Cardiologists.