A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrode graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schrode has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Schrode DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Schrode practice?
- Dr. Marc Schrode has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Schrode practices Cardiology near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Twinsburg Cardiologists.