A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schwarzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schwarzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schwarzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarzman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwarzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwarzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Schwarzman practice?
Dr. Marc Schwarzman practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.