A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Schwarzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Schwarzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Schwarzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarzman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwarzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Irwin Schwarzman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Schwarzman practice?
- Dr. Marc Schwarzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Schwarzman practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.