Learn more about Dr. Marc Seelagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Seelagy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Seelagy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Critical Care, Lung Diseases, and Sleep Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seelagy graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seelagy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seelagy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Seelagy practice?
Dr. Marc Seelagy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Critical Care Practitioners, Trenton Pulmonologists, Trenton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Trenton Anesthesiologists.