More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Seftel
Dr. Marc Seftel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Seftel is affiliated with Rideout Memorial Hospital, Watsonville Community Hospital and Dominican Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Seftel has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Marc Seftel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. Alexis Lane
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Thomas Yen
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Daniel Spilman
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi28