A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Seftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Seftel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seftel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seftel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Seftel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seftel graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Seftel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Seftel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Seftel practice?
- Dr. Marc Seftel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Seftel practices Otolaryngology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Otolaryngologists.