Dr. Marc Segall MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2014
Terrible Service, Rude and Not Worth Recommending to Others.
My experience with Dr. Segall was by far the worst experience I can recall with any doctor. I was referred to him by my optometrist who was concerned about a few matters with my eyes and would like an additional opinion as far as treatment because I’m pregnant. The wait was 3 hours (in the waiting room) another 45 minutes in the consultation room. I managed to overhear him speaking to a nurse regarding the patient before me and stated “if she doesn’t like what I tell her then tell her to go home!” I didn’t know what the situation was and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. He finally came into my room looked at my eyes and told me he didn’t see anything and couldn’t treat me. Didn’t look once at the referral from my Optometrist with the list of concerns, Dr. Segall didn’t bother asking me what the issue was and dismissed me. I wanted to make the most of the visit after waiting as long as I did. I tried to explained my situation-to which he paid little attention to since he was on his laptop. He printed out some information from the internet and to seek relief from the information on the page.

June 17th, 2014