A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Seltzer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Seltzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Seltzer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Marc Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Seltzer practices Nuclear Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Nuclear Medicine Physicians.