A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Shalaby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalaby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shalaby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shalaby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Shalaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Shalaby practice?
Dr. Marc Shalaby practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.