A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Shalaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Shalaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Shalaby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalaby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalaby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Shalaby MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Shalaby practice?
- Dr. Marc Shalaby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Shalaby practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists.