Learn more about Dr. Marc Shalek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Shalek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalek
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shalek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Shalek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lip Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tongue Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalek graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shalek has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Shalek MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc Shalek practice?
- Dr. Marc Shalek has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Shalek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.