Learn more about Dr. Marc Shalek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Shalek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalek
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shalek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Shalek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lip Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tongue Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalek graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shalek has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Shalek MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc Shalek practice?
- Dr. Marc Shalek has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Shalek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.