A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Shalit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Shalit, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Shalit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stanley Shalit MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Shalit practice?
- Dr. Marc Shalit has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Shalit practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians and Fresno Internists.