A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sher, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Evan Sher MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Sher practice?
- Dr. Marc Sher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sher practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.