A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Evan Sher MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Sher practice?
- Dr. Marc Sher has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Sher practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.