A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sherman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sherman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Noel Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Marc Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Sherman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Short Hills, NJ.
See Short Hills Cardiologists.