A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sherman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sherman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Sherman practice?
Dr. Marc Sherman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.