A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sherman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sherman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Noel Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Marc Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Sherman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Short Hills, NJ.
See Short Hills Cardiologists.