Dr. Marc Shomer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 7th, 2016
Awesome!!!!
Awesome experience! I wish all my doctors cared this much and went out of their way to help me. Thanks to this I feel so much better

May 5th, 2015
Best in the West!
Dr Shomer has a really pleasant unhurried manner about him. Accurate diagnosis and impressive credentials too.

December 20th, 2014
Thanks Dr Shomer
I had a great experience at Dr Shomer's office. He really knows what he is doing and cares to explain it to me so I could understand. Thanks!

May 10th, 2013
Highly professional and very caring
Dr Shomer is a true professional. He is highly educated, very knowledgeable, and shows in many ways that he truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He listens, explains treatments carefully, and after many visits with him as well as an eye operation, I can only give him and his staff the highest marks. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shomer to any friends and family.

June 20th, 2012
Highly recommend
I was in an auto accident several months back and had been suffering with headaches that caused eye strain. Dr.Shomer throughly examed my eyes and helped me quite alot. I was so impressed I have an appointment for my husband to see him and have his eyes tested for new glasses.Very clean office.Thank you Dr.Shomer and wonderful office staff.

April 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr Shomer has been caring for my mother for years. Having visited several eye doctors in the past, Dr Shomer is by far the best she has ever had. He is kind, caring, and a great surgeon. He performed surgery on both of her eyes with the advanced lenses and she had no pain or discomfort. She now uses no glasses at all (unlike me!). Thank you Dr Shomer!

July 22nd, 2010
You will not believe what happened!!
My mom woke up with vision problems in her eye and I was impressed when Dr. Shomer made sure she was seen immediately. He dilated her eyes and because ...

May 17th, 2010
The office staff is very friendly and the doctor spent a lot of time explaining my condition which I really appreciated.

May 15th, 2010
Seeing is believing
Dr. Shomer was very professional, he answered all my questions, even called me back when I had more questions. I was worried & a little scared but he was great and I felt very comfortable. After he did the cataract surgery on both my eyes I can't believe how well I can see and I hardly wear glasses now.

May 15th, 2010
He saved my eye
I went to other eye doctors who said that my cataract was too complicated and wouldn't touch me. Dr. Shomer carefully reviewed my history, did t ...

January 29th, 2010
Outstanding
I was told by other eye docs that my cataract was complicated and high risk and did not want to touch me. Dr. Shomer did an outstanding job at removi ...

July 21st, 2009
Impressed!
I was having a serious eye problem and several other docs did not know what it was but Shomer figured it out gave me an eye drop and I am much better.