Dr. Marc Shomer, MD
Video profile
974 W Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 981-9600
Locations and availability (1)

|  Highly professional and very caring  |  show details
by Mrs. E. on May 10th, 2013

Dr Shomer is a true professional. He is highly educated, very knowledgeable, and shows in many ways that he truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He listens, explains treatments carefully, and after many visits with him as well as an eye operation, I can only give him and his staff the highest marks. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shomer to any friends and family.

|  I love Dr. Shomer  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Shomer, I came to him because of his excellent training but I found out that he is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I was in an auto accident several months back and had been suffering with headaches that caused eye strain. Dr.Shomer throughly examed my eyes and helped me quite alot. I was so impressed I have an appointment for my husband to see him and have his eyes tested for new glasses.Very clean office.Thank you Dr.Shomer and wonderful office staff.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Shomer has been caring for my mother for years. Having visited several eye doctors in the past, Dr Shomer is by far the best she has ever had. He is kind, caring, and a great surgeon. He performed surgery on both of her eyes with the advanced lenses and she had no pain or discomfort. She now uses no glasses at all (unlike me!). Thank you Dr Shomer!

|  show details
May 17th, 2010

The office staff is very friendly and the doctor spent a lot of time explaining my condition which I really appreciated.

|  Seeing is believing  |  show details
by Elizabeth W. on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Shomer was very professional, he answered all my questions, even called me back when I had more questions. I was worried & a little scared but he was great and I felt very comfortable. After he did the cataract surgery on both my eyes I can't believe how well I can see and I hardly wear glasses now.

|  Impressed!  |  show details
by Chuck from Orange on Jul 21st, 2009

I was having a serious eye problem and several other docs did not know what it was but Shomer figured it out gave me an eye drop and I am much better.