Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Thanks Dr Shomer show details Thanks Dr Shomer
by Derek M. on Dec 20th, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Shomer's office. He really knows what he is doing and cares to explain it to me so I could understand. Thanks!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

SO great, friendly, informative, and he genuinely cares. Best doctor I have seen in a long time.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very complete and served several clients at the same time.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was very helpful and the rooms were very clean. Will definitely come back, when my life is in danger again.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my concerns were addressed. Dr. Shomer listened to what I had to say and made a clinical recommendation based on my concerns. Thank you!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the staff member were very nice and courteous. There was no wait I walked in and in less than 15 minutes Dr.Shomer took care of me. The facility was nice and clean. My overall experience was great. Thank you Dr. Shomer and all your wonderful staff .

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer is a top flight professional and the facilities and services far exceeded my expectations of an urgent care facility.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience. A caring, warm, and very knowledgable doctor who takes the time to listen, and who responds to concerns in a clear way. A beautiful office with a caring and professional staff.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer was polite and concerned.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast, efficient, and professional. Have already recommended to others.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I never had to go to urgent care before the first time I had a very good experience

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks Dr. Shomer. I feel better.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very nice and attentive doc. great quality for an urgent care facility

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was absolutely delighted with my first visit and applaud Dr Shomer for his outstanding care. He is compassionate, very personable, and extremely professional.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Highly professional and very caring show details Highly professional and very caring
by Mrs. E. on May 10th, 2013

Dr Shomer is a true professional. He is highly educated, very knowledgeable, and shows in many ways that he truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He listens, explains treatments carefully, and after many visits with him as well as an eye operation, I can only give him and his staff the highest marks. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shomer to any friends and family.

I love Dr. Shomer show details I love Dr. Shomer
Sep 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Shomer, I came to him because of his excellent training but I found out that he is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Jun 20th, 2012

I was in an auto accident several months back and had been suffering with headaches that caused eye strain. Dr.Shomer throughly examed my eyes and helped me quite alot. I was so impressed I have an appointment for my husband to see him and have his eyes tested for new glasses.Very clean office.Thank you Dr.Shomer and wonderful office staff.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Shomer has been caring for my mother for years. Having visited several eye doctors in the past, Dr Shomer is by far the best she has ever had. He is kind, caring, and a great surgeon. He performed surgery on both of her eyes with the advanced lenses and she had no pain or discomfort. She now uses no glasses at all (unlike me!). Thank you Dr Shomer!

You will not believe what happened!! show details You will not believe what happened!!
by Anonymous on Jul 22nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My mom woke up with vision problems in her eye and I was impressed when Dr. Shomer made sure she was seen immediately. He dilated her eyes and because ...

May 17th, 2010

The office staff is very friendly and the doctor spent a lot of time explaining my condition which I really appreciated.

Seeing is believing show details Seeing is believing
by Elizabeth W. on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Shomer was very professional, he answered all my questions, even called me back when I had more questions. I was worried & a little scared but he was great and I felt very comfortable. After he did the cataract surgery on both my eyes I can't believe how well I can see and I hardly wear glasses now.

He saved my eye show details He saved my eye
by Anonymous on May 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I went to other eye doctors who said that my cataract was too complicated and wouldn't touch me. Dr. Shomer carefully reviewed my history, did t ...

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Anonymous on Jan 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I was told by other eye docs that my cataract was complicated and high risk and did not want to touch me. Dr. Shomer did an outstanding job at removi ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Chuck from Orange on Jul 21st, 2009

I was having a serious eye problem and several other docs did not know what it was but Shomer figured it out gave me an eye drop and I am much better.