Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with everyone at the clinic...

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Best in the West! show details Best in the West!
by Sam Diaz de Leon on May 5th, 2015

Dr Shomer has a really pleasant unhurried manner about him. Accurate diagnosis and impressive credentials too.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Felt like Marc took the time to address my issues. Didn't feel rushed. Felt listened to and understood and feel the diagnosis was correct. Very happy to have found this practice. Highly recommend.

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care!

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, thorough assessment, felt that he listened to my concerns.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everything was fast and efficient and most importantly I was able to fill my prescription right there. Thank you to Justin, Andrea and doctor shomer

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All of the people I came into contact with were concerned for my comfort and making me feel better - they are all very sweet, observant and considerate.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I didn't have an appointment and walked in. Aside from the obligatory paperwork accompanied with being a new patient, I was seen immediately. Dr. Shomer was clear and detailed as could be given my descriptions of what to look for. I'll go back again.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very concerned about the real health issue and truly informative about the treatment and medication

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you very much for listening and addressing my problem. Feel much better.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great setting and great service. This has been my third time there. Much better and faster than primary care physician. Great bedside manner. Really impressed by the follow up call.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have and will continue recommending this clinic for Great service.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I haven't had great experiences with doctors at Urgent Care facilities, but I really appreciated how attentive Dr. Shomer was. He asked real questions in an effort to figure out what was wrong with me, just like my regular doctor would.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My sister and I were given EXCELLENT & PROFESSIONAL service. The office is a very clean and inviting environment. I would strongly recommend this facility to family & friends.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Staff very friendly that is the only urgent care I been ask if I need water.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nice personality, professional, and thorough.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have to see doctor far too often and 80% of the time they are not helpful or rude or condescending or some combination of those things, especially at urgent care. This doctor was none of those things. He was very nice, listened and responded clearly. A

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like this place and the people who work there. Dr. Shomer is amazing and really makes you feel at ease.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doc was easy to communicate with and had some quality insight to offer. The office staff was pleasant and caring all around. I would certainly return for treatment again.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think he was great! not only was the wait time to a min but the office staff was nice and welcoming. I was quite impressed with this facility and will strongly recommend. Great job.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This urgent care was great, everyone was really friendly and tried to hurry along the process. I did not have to wait too long which was perfect because I felt terrible. The doctor was very helpful and made sure I understood everything.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Note: This was a walk-in; no appointment was scheduled

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer was great as was every single member of the staff. Everyone was very attentive, understanding and caring. I am happy.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer was friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. This was my first time at this urgent care center, and I was impressed not only by him, but also the ancillary staff and the cleanliness of the facility. I would definitely return.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was the most efficient urgent care I have ever visited, the doc was thorough and his bed dude manner was great

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There is no set solution to my issue, but Dr. Shomer was knowledgeable about it, explained what I read online, and went above and beyond by taking Xrays and blood tests as a precaution and said he'll call me w/results. He was lovely and approachable.

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First time at this urgent care. Staff was very friendly and office was super clean. Dr. Shiner was very knowledgeable. Would totally recommend this place!!!!!!

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was the best visit to urgent care I have ever had! The office was new, clean, and there was no wait. The entire staff was kind and professional. I was very satisfied and would highly recommend this facility. Thank you

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer is great! He did an efficient and effective job fixing my issue for little hassle and wait time. I can't recommend him enough!

Jan 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was through and his assistant was efficient and pleasant. My pneumonia was put on a recovery tract. Thanks

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent customer service with high-quality diagnosis and treatment modality. Dr. Shomer is thorough in assessment and evaluation. He is also a great listener and offers a client-centered approach to medicine. All in all, I highly recommend him.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Shomer was great today! His combination of a high-touch, high-tech approach to medicine gave me confidence in his knowledge, diagnosis, and recommendations. I highly recommend him as an urgent care physician in the Pasadena area.

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very sympathetic and provided a treatment that gave me immediate relief. I would go to the doctor more if he was my doctor.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So convenient, easy and helpful.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Service! He asked if I had questions and made sure not to make me feel rushed.

Thanks Dr Shomer show details Thanks Dr Shomer
by Derek M. on Dec 20th, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Shomer's office. He really knows what he is doing and cares to explain it to me so I could understand. Thanks!

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office was really clean and they were very attentive. Also they didn't take long to see me or waste time with unnecessary procedures.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very thorough and answered all my questions while giving me options. As a fellow doctor, he was one of the best I've met. Thanks to him, his staff and fellow doctors for taking excellent care of my health.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The entire team was outstanding!

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, asked pertinent questions and quickly diagnosed my issue. Good listener. Convenient office hours and very nice facilities. I highly recommend.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication, very thorough, friendly, considerate, clean facility, competent & friendly staff.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good beside manner. Friendly and professional. Very good, clear communication.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Marc was excellent - he took care of my issue in a timely manner and I appreciated how clean the facility was!

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely hands-down the single best experience I've ever had at a doctor's office, from the front desk staff to the PHENOMENAL doctor himself. Highly highly recommend.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was well treated.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor and the nursing staff was first rate. Already well on the way to recovery from spraining my knee. Thanks!

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional. He listened and cared about my issues He planned my treatment plan with me. Love the staff! Justin was great. E Silva.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

SO great, friendly, informative, and he genuinely cares. Best doctor I have seen in a long time.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very complete and served several clients at the same time.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was very helpful and the rooms were very clean. Will definitely come back, when my life is in danger again.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my concerns were addressed. Dr. Shomer listened to what I had to say and made a clinical recommendation based on my concerns. Thank you!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the staff member were very nice and courteous. There was no wait I walked in and in less than 15 minutes Dr.Shomer took care of me. The facility was nice and clean. My overall experience was great. Thank you Dr. Shomer and all your wonderful staff .

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer is a top flight professional and the facilities and services far exceeded my expectations of an urgent care facility.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience. A caring, warm, and very knowledgable doctor who takes the time to listen, and who responds to concerns in a clear way. A beautiful office with a caring and professional staff.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shomer was polite and concerned.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast, efficient, and professional. Have already recommended to others.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I never had to go to urgent care before the first time I had a very good experience

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks Dr. Shomer. I feel better.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very nice and attentive doc. great quality for an urgent care facility

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was absolutely delighted with my first visit and applaud Dr Shomer for his outstanding care. He is compassionate, very personable, and extremely professional.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Highly professional and very caring show details Highly professional and very caring
by Mrs. E. on May 10th, 2013

Dr Shomer is a true professional. He is highly educated, very knowledgeable, and shows in many ways that he truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He listens, explains treatments carefully, and after many visits with him as well as an eye operation, I can only give him and his staff the highest marks. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shomer to any friends and family.

I love Dr. Shomer show details I love Dr. Shomer
Sep 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Shomer, I came to him because of his excellent training but I found out that he is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Jun 20th, 2012

I was in an auto accident several months back and had been suffering with headaches that caused eye strain. Dr.Shomer throughly examed my eyes and helped me quite alot. I was so impressed I have an appointment for my husband to see him and have his eyes tested for new glasses.Very clean office.Thank you Dr.Shomer and wonderful office staff.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Shomer has been caring for my mother for years. Having visited several eye doctors in the past, Dr Shomer is by far the best she has ever had. He is kind, caring, and a great surgeon. He performed surgery on both of her eyes with the advanced lenses and she had no pain or discomfort. She now uses no glasses at all (unlike me!). Thank you Dr Shomer!

You will not believe what happened!! show details You will not believe what happened!!
by Anonymous on Jul 22nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My mom woke up with vision problems in her eye and I was impressed when Dr. Shomer made sure she was seen immediately. He dilated her eyes and because ...

May 17th, 2010

The office staff is very friendly and the doctor spent a lot of time explaining my condition which I really appreciated.

Seeing is believing show details Seeing is believing
by Elizabeth W. on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Shomer was very professional, he answered all my questions, even called me back when I had more questions. I was worried & a little scared but he was great and I felt very comfortable. After he did the cataract surgery on both my eyes I can't believe how well I can see and I hardly wear glasses now.

He saved my eye show details He saved my eye
by Anonymous on May 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I went to other eye doctors who said that my cataract was too complicated and wouldn't touch me. Dr. Shomer carefully reviewed my history, did t ...

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Anonymous on Jan 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I was told by other eye docs that my cataract was complicated and high risk and did not want to touch me. Dr. Shomer did an outstanding job at removi ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Chuck from Orange on Jul 21st, 2009

I was having a serious eye problem and several other docs did not know what it was but Shomer figured it out gave me an eye drop and I am much better.