Learn more about Dr. Joseph Simard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simard
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Simard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Simard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simard graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Simard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marc Simard MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Simard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Simard has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Simard practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.