A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Simard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Simard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simard graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Simard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Marc Simard MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Simard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Simard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Simard practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.