Dr. Marc Singer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 15th, 2016
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
My sister went in for colon cancer surgery, her incision opened up a few days after her surgery with the contents of her colon leaking out, he sent her home from the hospital anyway. She went back in and he did an ostomy and did not stitch her original wound shut but instead put a wound vac on her. It took three months of her suffering extreme nausea and not being able to eat before she finally passed away.

April 17th, 2015
bad surgery
He did everything to make my surgery into a life threatening experience. I am lucky to be alive. He was neglectful in the hospital, socializing with staff, and ignoring me. He removed the surgical closures too soon, causing my belly to totally open., and still did not take responsibility.

August 28th, 2013
Horrible
Went in for an issue, minor surgery botched, major surgery needed to correct the damage he caused. Received an infection and was he brushed it off as nothing, it was a serious infection that had me in and out of the hospital for 9 months, Had to get diagnosed by another Dr. Totally uncaring,

October 19th, 2011
Fantastic caring doctor
I cannot recommend Dr Singer highly enough. He was thorough in his diagnosis, and he was super kind about a very difficult situation for me. He always took time to listen to my concerns and answered all my questions more thoroughly than any doctor I've ever had. His office is quite busy though, so sometimes you have to wait a while if he's running behind. But if you have a serious situation that needs attention, the wait is absolutely worth it. I would recommend him without hesitation.

March 18th, 2008
Treated with dignity & respect!
Dr. Singer and his entire staff treated my mother with dignity and respect during a very vulnerable time. My mother was diagnosed with rectal cancer and was in a lot of pain. Dr. Singer was very sensitive to her pain and was very gentle and patient with the exam. Most doctors send patients to ultrasound technicians to complete exams - he took the time with my mother and did the ultrasound himself. Thank you!