Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Slonimski
Dr. Marc Slonimski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Slonimski is affiliated with West Palm Hospital, Columbia Hospital-West Palm Bch. and North County Surgicenter. Dr. Slonimski has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Slonimski has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Slonimski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Marco Ghignone
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Allen Schultz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Alexander Shteiman
West Palm Beach, FL 0.01 mi33