A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Smaldone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Smaldone, Surgeon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Health Services Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smaldone graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smaldone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Christopher Smaldone MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Smaldone practice?
- Dr. Marc Smaldone has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Smaldone practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.