Dr. Marc Smaldone MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Philadelphia, PA

December 14th, 2015
Excellent urologic oncologist
Excellent, Caring, Top of his field in urologic oncology, spent time with me, answered all questions, was available at all times pre surgery and post surgery called with results asap. I would highly recommend Dr. Marc Smaldone.

February 19th, 2015
Dr Marc Smaldone performed surgery on my Left Adrenal Mass, recovery was very quick. I would recommend Dr. Smaldone. He was very confident and informative. Dr. Smaldone's bed side manor was simply the best.

August 4th, 2014
compassionate surgeon
Dr. Smalldone was a superior surgeon and very easy to talk with. He was always available and gave me his cell phone numbers so i could reach him even if he wasn't in the office or hospital. He wasn't just concerned with my surgery but arranged any other care I needed. He encouraged me to call with any concerns and never made me feel that i was bothering him. I am not sure I would have been able to accept this surgery without his encouragement and understanding.

January 30th, 2014
Dr. Marc Smaldone
My dad was diagnosed with bladder cancer. He was realized after 10 days without any complications. The whole staff at Fox Chase was helpful and courteous. and just totally pleasant. The thing that impressed me the most was that after the surgery, we were not just thrown under the bus, Dr. Marc Smaldone gave us his cell phone number, which allowed us to text or call him at any time. Most of the times he would call back within minutes. No receptionist, no nurse.... He was professional, efficient, courteous and truly caring. I was never more impressed by a medical professional I would recommend him highly.

August 28th, 2013
Much Respected Doctor
I have the much respect for Dr. Marc Smaldone. Helped me through my whole cancer experience with total confidence in his ability to get me healthy. Would highly refer him.