A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Smith, MD is board certified in Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak 7 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Smith MD is a male Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Smith practice?
- Dr. Marc Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Smith practices Hematology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pathologists.