A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Smith, MD is board certified in Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak 7 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Smith MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Smith practice?
- Dr. Marc Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marc Smith practices Hematology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.