A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sorkin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sorkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sorkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joel Sorkin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Marc Sorkin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marc Sorkin practices Dermatology near Greenwood Village, CO.