Learn more about Dr. Marc Spirn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Spirn, Ophthalmologist, Retina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spirn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spirn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Spirn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spirn graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spirn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Spirn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Spirn practice?
- Dr. Marc Spirn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Spirn practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.