A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Spirn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Spirn, Ophthalmologist, Retina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Spirn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spirn graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spirn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spirn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Spirn practice?
Dr. Marc Spirn practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.