Dr. Marc Spirn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Spirn?

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Spirn is the best! I can recommend him without reservation. Wonderful with families & a top-notch clinician. With him, you're always in good hands.

Patient

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Spirn encourages me to complete the task of eye injections on a regular basis. His "bed side manner" relaxes me and enables me to complete a very difficult task. He constantly assures me that he knows how difficult this is for me to complete but re-assures me constantly the improvement I'm making is making a huge difference in my recovery. He is very thorough when explaining what is occurring and is always professional and kind. My family and I appreciate everything he is doing for me.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I was misdiagnosed by Dr Spirn and he may be good for others but would not go to him again.

Compassionate Caring Doctor and Staff

Posted on September 13th, 2014

I go to Mid Atlantic Retina in Mays Landing, NJ. It is an overall great experience. My son has a rare eye disease and the staff makes us feel very comfortable. He has to go for monthly injections which is difficult for us but I am very grateful we are in such great care. This office will not let you down. From the time you arrive to the appointment the staff from check in (Randi) to check out (Kelly) all work hand and hand to keep you moving thru the appointment process. They are very compassionate and through team working to provide you top notch service. Some of the staff is Dr. Spirn, Kim, and Rose just to name a few of the highly trained individuals. If you are looking for a great doctor and staff this is the place for you.

Best Retina Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Spirn is the best doctor I've ever seen. He has perfect manners and is very caring. He knows his stuff and has fixed my eyes. He has always made me feel relaxed and confident in his expertise. He goes the extra mile for you! I truly recommend him to everyone who needs a retina doctor.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Excellent! From the staff, to the facility, and finally to the doctors, the experience is excellent.

Excellent!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

From the office staff, to the facility, and finally to the doctors, the experience is excellent!

Excellent!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

From the office staff, to the facility, and finally the doctors, the experience is excellent.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Were it not for Dr. Spirn I would have vision consisting only in shadows. Obviously, I am a patient eternally grateful for his knowledge and expertise, as well as his gifts.

Great Experiance

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Spirn is great

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Spirn the vision in my left eye has improved greater and is stabilized. I feel well cared for with Mid Atlantic Retina and the office has even taken me immediately 2 times when i was concerned about irritation of my eye. When Dr. Spirn says "call if you have any problems..." he actually means it!

Joseph Hobaugh

Posted on March 21st, 2012

A miracle doctor who restored my sight! A wonderful, caring doctor with a great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend Marc Spirn to my family and friends.