A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Sternberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Sternberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sternberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eskin Sternberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Sternberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Sternberg practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.