Learn more about Dr. Marc Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Stevens, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Stevens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Stevens practice?
Dr. Marc Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smithfield, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NC.
See Smithfield Surgeons.