Dr. Marc Stiefel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Stiefel?

May 23rd, 2017

too sure of himself

He has a horrible bedside manner....doesn't check your throat-every single time i have ever seen an ENT they have probed down my nose into my throat- not this guy, he's in and out. He also knows little of thyroid masses and issues that may arise from them. he's arrogant. there aren't many ENTs around, but driving a bit further maybe even in to Northeast philladelphia is completely worth it. you cannot even get into this office in a reasonable amount of time.

July 14th, 2016

Very impressed

Went to Dr.Stiefel almost a year ago to get a second opinion on surgery recommended by another ENT. He was caring, courteous, and very thorough. He listened, understood the issues, and saved me from an unnecessary (and potentially very expensive) procedure. His advice was correct. One year later I am doing just fine. Very impressed and still very grateful.

March 30th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Stiefel spends time with his patience instead of rushing them out the door. Very friendly and knowledgable. It's been over two years since my surgery with him and I still think about how great and competent of a physician he is.

August 9th, 2012

excellent dr!

i totally lost hearing and after about 30 min of Dr.Stiefel's hard work on my ears (earwax removal) it was 100% back.

March 15th, 2012

OK experience

The only complaint I have is that the office staff are very rude. Other than that, he's a good doctor. He will listen to you, explain your problem, and explain your options.

January 28th, 2012

Great Experience

I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He performed nasal surgery on me and I had an ugly complication to the anesthesia. Him and his office staff went out of the way to make the appointment for me to get the care I needed. It was a very nice act. It's also nice being able to actually breathe through my nose. He is an excellent surgeon. Thank you Dr. Stiefel for all you did... I know I had an usual case with the anesthesia (something 91 yr olds would have not 19 yr olds) but you helped me a lot.

March 31st, 2010

Surgery Scheduling Experience

I scheduled nasal surgery with Dr. Stiefel and had to wait 5 weeks for a morning appointment. My surgery was bumped from 1st appointment to mid day due to NON-EMERGENCY pediatric surgeries without even a courtesy call informing me of this change. Dr. Stiefel and his staff were well aware that I needed a morning appointment as I didn't have a ride in the late afternoon. I was told the night before that three children were scheduled before me because their parents wanted their children to have the surgery before the Easter holiday. I agree that children surgeries should be scheduled before adults but disagree that I was bumped for non-emergency surgeries and for the convenience of recovering during Easter break. I did not have the surgery and will find a doctor who treats all patients the same.

Doctor's Response

It is our policy, and hospital policy, to put children first on the surgery schedule because of the fact that they cannot eat prior to their procedure. Had any of those children been related to Ms. Mangini she would have expected them to be placed first on the surgery schedule. Ms. Mangini was never promised an early time for surgery. She did not wait five weeks for a morning appointment, she waited 5 weeks because she cancelled her first surgery date. Unfortunately, she was unhappy with her assigned start time for surgery and cancelled her procedure. Having surgery is a full day commitment and I am sorry it not work out with Ms. Mangini at our office. I wish her the best no matter where she seeks out further care.

SHOW

March 9th, 2009

An excellent experience.

Going to see Dr. Marc Stiefel was really a wonderful experience. The time and care he took wiht me was wonderful. While I certainly do not like being sick, this office visit was a great experience. What a caring man he is.

August 1st, 2017