A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Storch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Storch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Storch, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Storch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ira Storch MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Storch practice?
- Dr. Marc Storch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Storch practices Rheumatology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Annandale, NJ.
See Flemington Rheumatologists.