A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Storch is Satisfactory. Dr. Storch has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Storch, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Storch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Storch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Storch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Storch practice?
Dr. Marc Storch practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Annandale, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists, Hillsborough Rheumatologists, and Hillsborough Pediatric Specialists.