Dr. Mark Stovroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stovroff?

September 19th, 2017

Great doctor and excellent office staff!

Dr. Stovroff and his staff took outstanding care of my daughter. I trust him and he seems to really care about his patients I highly recommend him.

June 8th, 2017

Best Doctor ever!

We have been going to Dr. Strovoff for 10 + yrs! He is so personable, funny and down to earth! He calls you right back fits you into the schedule and goes out of his way to help! My daughter just loves going to seem him! I've never met a Doctor like him he is the Best hands down!! The office staff is wonderful as well!💗💗

July 28th, 2016

Dr Stovroff and his staff are wonderful. They all made a scary situation much easier. We appreciate everything!

October 14th, 2015

I love this guy!!! He works miracles. Honestly!

October 13th, 2015

Love, Love, Love Dr. Stovroff, his NP Ellen Hamrick, and the entire staff! They are so courteous and helpful with the whole scary process of having surgery.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Stovroff helps patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa.

Dr. Stovroff is an excellent doctor/surgeon, but also a wonderful human being. He specializes in pediatrics but also helps patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Most of the doctors I've seen in my life have no idea what HS is, those who do often believe misconceptions about the disease. Dr. Stovroff actually KNOWS about it. He won't waste your time with "remedies" or "cures". He is very knowledgeable about the disease and if you do get surgery for it, he will do a great job. If you're an HS patient reading this and you've been trough the frustrations of know-it-all doctors who really know nothing, you have nothing to be afraid of here. This guy does actually understand. He is worth seeing.

September 25th, 2014

Wonderful!

Dr. Stovroff is a wonderful provider! He truly cared for my child and made our experience smooth. He made us feel very comfortable that we were making the right decision and I will definitely recommend him!

August 7th, 2014

I first met Dr Stovroff 4 years ago when my daughter was having terrible abdominal pains. I had taken her to the pediatrician who had referred us to every specialist she could think of. There were countless CT scans, x rays, ultrasounds, tests and bloodwork of all types that were done over THREE MONTHS, but no one could find out the cause of her pain. Her pain was so bad that we had to take her to the emergency room several times a week just for pain management. I had asked repeatedly if anyone would operate and go in and try to find what was causing the pain. No one would agree to it and we would have to find yet another specialist to try and figure it out. I was tired of the guessing!!! I was at my breaking point so I looked up pediatric surgeon online. I made an appointment with Dr Stovroff and not only was he very pleasant, professional and very empathetic, he agreed with me that there had to be something going on and scheduled surgery for my daughter. After surgery he came out to show me the picture of the tumor on her appendix that was almost 2 centimeters in size! No one had been able to see it and if it had grown much larger, my daughter would have had to have half of her colon removed. He saved my daughter! This past weekend my daughter had 2 large cysts appear that had to be lanced so I called Dr Stovroff's office. They worked her in and he, once again, took excellent care of her. He is a wonderful person, a VERY good Dr and I would HIGHLY recommend him to any parent!

June 27th, 2014

Dr Stovroff did an incredible job with my daughter's surgery and cared for her over a 3 year span. He always made us laugh and feel comfortable, and he was very careful and made sure we only had the best results, even with rare complications we came across. I highly recommend Dr Stovroff. No horrible long office waits or rude office staff either - the entire experience was always positive.

February 1st, 2013

Great Surgeon!

My son had a serious pectus excavatum defect. We had monitored it for 4 years with a different thoracic surgeon in Atlanta and that surgeon had called it 'cosmetic'. It seriously impacted my son's heart and he suffered from chronic fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and it limited his athletic & academic ability. An abnormal EKG connected us with Dr. Stovroff. He is great! He saw my son the same day a cardiologist determined the pectus needed repair. We scheduled the surgery within 10 days of seeing him for the first time, and the surgery went extremely well. Dr. Stovroff gave us his cell phone number, and I have called it a couple of times when I was concerned about the pain or a reaction (throwing up) a few days after surgery. We saw different MD's for a year trying to figure out what was wrong with my son. Dr. Stovroff, knew immediately and fixed it. He and his staff are very responsive, helpful, and he is THE expert on this condition in the Atlanta area.

June 12th, 2012

very proud parent of a 5 year old girl.

All of my visit's with him were great with both children and surgery went great I just wished that he used Children's Healthcare hospital's for surgery, but all went well.

April 12th, 2012