A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Stratton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Stratton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Stratton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Stratton MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Marc Stratton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Stratton practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.